Make It Simple to Join Classes in Europe
...And Have Fun Making New Friends
Many travelers now want to join classes in Europe to learn more about their hobbies…have new experiences…and be around people who have the same interest!
It’s possible all over Europe…
European Travel Planning Tutorial
is best read in Firefox. (Download
Your three major types of programs
- Special Interest Group Programs
Spend a few days or a week together with other travelers who like gardening, cooking, history, the arts, biking, walking, mountain climbing, music, opera, archaeology, architecture, etc…
- Short Classes and Courses
Join a small group for one or several days and learn new things about your hobby…cooking (very popular now), wine-tasting (in a class room or by minibus touring the countryside), painting, pottery, sculpture, etc.
- Special programs
Full and half-day programs are often held at a school or factory - among them are...
- Creating your own perfume in Grasse, Eze or Nice on the French Riviera.
- Shape your own masterpiece on a potter's wheel and paint your own plate at the Wedgewood Factory in England (all ages.)
- Joining a pottery painting class at a Delft Blue china factory in Holland.
- Learning Flamenco dancing in Spain and of course…
- Joining a cooking lesson in Paris, Nice and Cannes (we did this ourselves at La Serviette Blanche in Cannes and Les Petits Farcis in Nice) or another European city. Travel to Europe discounts apply.
The European Travel Resource Center gives you – listed by country - details and direct links to companies that organize these types and other courses in Europe.
Remember…Europe is not just for Sightseeing…
it’s for Learning, too
Return from Classes in Europe to the European Vacation Planning Made Simple Home Page
Return to the have Fun in Europe Page